The Cathedral Vidya School (International Boarding Schools in Pune)
The Cathedral Vidya School Middle School Programme (MSP) is designed to provide easy progression into IGCSE and later IB Diploma Programme. The curriculum is also aligned to Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai.
The early years between 9 to 11years are formative years where a sound foundation should be laid for a desirable long lasting impact on student’s life. At Cathedral Vidya School we provide a secure, stimulating and supportive environment for students where learning is number one priority along with an emphasis on creative expression.
The main aims are, to strengthen self-confidence, to develop a happy and positive learning attitude, to form good habits of health and safety, to inspire creativity and individuality, to develop a natural curiosity by exploring and discovering. The Middle school focuses on the heart as well as the mind by focusing on their Intellectual (IQ), Social (SQ), Emotional (EQ) & Persistence Quotients (PQ).
- English Language
- English Literature
- Combined Science (Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
- Social Studies (Geography, History)
- ICT (Information And Communications Technology)
The classrooms of The Cathedral Vidya School are fitted with the following features :-
- Each classroom has a SMART Board developed by the multinational Japanese company, HITACHI.
- The whole school campus is Wi-Fi enabled with great speed.
- Every computer is equipped with the latest Softwares like Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- There are two computer labs each with state of the art equipment.
- There is also a robotronics lab where students can innovate and create robots.
- There are personal lockers for each student for safekeeping.
- The classrooms have high quality boom speakers for great sounds and experience.
- The classrooms also offer high quality white boards rather than those dusty black boards.